Saturday, August 30, 2008

31st August 2008

Today is happy merdeka..so..MERDEKA MERDEKA!! =) LOLX..today actually is me and my baobeii gash de 5th month anniversary...We met ystday adi lor..hehe..every aniversary oso got meet lor..so happy..but..when i spm that time nov cant meet for anniversary lor..sob sob..sure sad sad..but nvm..we r still young rite..alot time more for us..to pakto..hehehe...Miss bibi so much now..bibi..although i hurt u so much all these while..but i swear to myself that i wana change my attitude...i wana be the old nicole that always love tis bibi gash so much..hehe..muacks..bibi...i love u ...bi..i will change everything for u..even change my face..wakaka..=)..muackss bibi..i love u..forever love de..!! forever also wont let u go away from my hand..hehehe..i hope i will be ur hangfuk de laopo forever and ever!!!no matter wat..die oso die together..bury oso must bury with u de o!!! u noe ma?!muacksss!!!!

No comments: