Thursday, June 26, 2008

Huhu!!

Friday : 12.10PM
miss gong.....talking with bibi on the phone..made me sot sot jor liao lor..haha..sob sob..bibi wan serve customer dunwan serve me..wuwu..hehe..=)..muackss..lovee uuu...bibi..miss u so much~..close bibi phone jor..wakakaka..haha..dunwan bibi get scold..so i off lor..hehe..now listening song..the power of love..hehe..muackss..i just hope bibi july can come kepong stay oo..so miss bibi now..hehe..argue..oso let dao bibi tham me....>.< wakaka..hehe..muackss....lol ....yesterday argue again...but after heard the story..haha..so touch...the small gal so kelian..mm..wuwu..today kepong area my aunt house there..opposite got robber..then the police chase after the robber..then the robber dunwana come out den the police shoot..walao.my aunt saw dao..so scare..lolX..mm..now nth to do wo...just listening songs..wuwuw..bibi ar..today take report card ..T_T..so sienx..haha..my kor say wan format the desktop..but havent format..sot sot de la him..haha.these few days my kor de fren no stay at my house..so gud..haha..he stay with his gf.lol..^^..blek..muackss..now jus received bibi de message..haha..wan reply anot lerh?haha..dunwan reply~..haha..blek..jkjk..mm.haha..bibi scold me o in sms..say me not si wen..wuwuwu..i very chou lou de le..ha..ha..bibi ar..we together almost 3 months lor..i really hope can forever..but yesterday i hurt u again..dui bu qi..wo zhen de bu xiang de oo..hope bi dun angry lor...hehe..bibi ar..sigh..i thinking..i shud put more effort at studies..i tell my mom i wan learn chef yesterday after spm..den she say c hows my result sin lor..wuwu..bi ar..u think i study wat good for me leh?mm?i really very fan about that future thing..study in sec skol is good de..but 1 thing not good is no freedom lo..sob sob..summore canot drive..4 more mths spm..den after that i learn driving lo..den..maybe end of the year follow my dad go outstation..whole family go kuala terengganu..hehe..hope i kena Ns lor..coz i really feel wan gam fei..hehe..=)..but when i go nS ad..bibi dun yai yai ar..dun kao lui arr..dun kap lui arr..haha..dun dota oo..haha..blekk..that time i wish bibi can go to the ns place n visit me lor..hehe..if bibi really do so..i really really happy de..yesterday bibi promise me adi..mei yi tian dou yao gei wo yi ge kai xin de memory..haha..i keep wondering..wat memory bi will give me and can give it everyday de leh?haha..talk sweet sweet on phone doesnt counted as happy memory wo..haha..blek..muacks muacks..bibi ar..now 12.10 pm oni..i feel like wan to sleep..so tired..haha..after tis blog i sleep lor..muackss...miss bibi so much now..~..how ar?bibi ar!!!..wuwuwu~...muackss..i really miss bibi de hug hug lo..hehe..hope bibi can give me hug hug..hehe..=)..feel warm when bibi hug me.. =)..bi arh..i think the blog long enuff liao de lor..haha..eye wan close jor..hehehe..bibi wont angry me de hor..blekk...=)..miss bibi now..wan c bibi when i open my eyes..hehe..miss bibi everyday ,everyminute,every second..mmuackss..bibi..wo ai ni..=) 13!!..july come kepong stay ah!!..hehehe..muacksss..biii.........

No comments: