Saturday, June 14, 2008

ZZZZZZ

SUNDAY-haih.just argue with gong.dunno wat happen to me..sigh..maybe i wrong..i think i hurt him very very much d..i oso told u bfor..in phone i duno how to tam ppl de..so sorry..i oso dunno..i just felt u still got something keeping secret behind me de..summore say u everything oso got tel me...i realli dun believe that u told me all lo..but now i see ur blog..i really really didnt think wrong...u really got thing no tell me..is got a gal wana kao u in RO..sigh..i dunno ler..u oso changed ad ma..i really dunno wat happen to our relationship..aihx..bfor we everyday argue i really think that we can really last ever..but now..i duno ler.let the god make decision ba..i oso told u bfor..u tahan me oso got limit de la..now ur limit oso reach the top jor..rite?i know..dun nid to tam me so much la..not worth it de la...sigh..and..if ur fren ask u dota..go oni ba...thats ur life..u shud go dota..i really dunwan ctrl u so much..i dunwan ur fren say u useless..everyday gf gf..sigh..and..the RO gal wan kao u..if u realy feel that u be with me no happiness..then u try accept her ba..aih..an u told me bfor..ur RO all guy..no gal de..tis is a lie or wat?sigh..dunno ler...dunwan think too much..i dun dare to think too much and too far adi..maybe u think im not as sweet as last time..aihh..i oso dunno...i just hope nth will happen.sorry for everything.ur hand..i hope no injured..sorry ..i angry..i wont ask anything de..so sorry..maybe if u dun forgive me ..oso nvm la..i dun hope for a forgive .i just hope ure happy with urself..if u do something dat can make urself happy..i will support u..hope u really really happy..12 pm..i oso dunno wat to do..nth to do..nvm la..maybe i go find my kai didi keng gai lor..duno ler..anything lar..zzzz...sienx...tata

No comments: