Thursday, May 22, 2008

23rd may~..

1.37pM..

As day goes by..there were alot of things had happened..But it didnt affect the relationship between me and my gong gong.tis shows how much i love my gong now..=)..if im the nicole last 2 years..maybe u will think im a playgurl..coz i didnt used my whole heart to love a person..that is becoz my heart had been hurt badly by someone..mm..but now...i agree that gong gong had changed me into another person..i think its to the good side..=)..hehe..and yes it is..hehe..i had never regretted being together wif my gong gong..i really dun dare to start this relationship at 1st..i scared gong gong will reject me..but to get my own happiness,i dun care anything..i just go and express my feeling to gong gong..but i had succeed...hehe..that time i really happy till cannot sleep lol.. =)..ehhe..that was the most happiest time i ever had in my life that is to be gong gong's gf.=)..i cannot lose gong gong de orh..that time i was curious and wondering wats gong gong answer ler?hehe..he say man man lai mar..so i wait him lor..hehe..God had given me a gud bf..but why til the end wana make our life hard?haihx..but i wont give up de..i still will gambateh de make our relationship become very wonderful..i had never regretted that i have chosen u as my bf/gong.hehe..=)..although that we live quite far from each other,but location is not a problem for us..hehe =) ..hehe..gong..i wana fill our relationship full with our happy memories together..hehe..so that it can be our remembrance..=)..hehe..no matter how hard our life would be..we also can maintain a good relationship..we must prove to god that we can do it..we will take the challenge that god requested..hehe..we will never never give up in our love..~..right?hehe..=)..i hope u have the same thinking with me..by not giving up our love so easilly..hehe..=)..last time maybe i will think that i can give up..but now..u wan me to give up..nah...its darn hard to do so..=)..my love towards u have gone to the deep well..=)..hehe..very very deep..cant even catch it back..hehe..maybe we r not the most loving couple in the world..but to us..in the world only have both of us =) hehe..hehe..muackss muackss..i had coupled with gong gong for 1 month and 23 days liao lor..=)..hehe.going to 2 months ler..=)..hehe..muackss..love u so much each day more than each day...dun leave me ...i cant lose u in my life..life is meaningless without ur appearence.hehe..=)..i cant imagine how bad i could be if my life without u..hehe..=)..i just know the word lonely+suicide that time..hehe..muackss..love u so much gong gong !!..hehe..miss u so much now..hope u will have more time to pei me ..but now oso not really that bad..at least u work so tired,u still spend some time to pei me..=)..i really love u and touched..hehe.. muacks..every promise,every word,every sentence that u told me bfor..i will never forget de orh!!..hehe..all i wan to do now is love u til the day i die and never ending..hehe..i hope our love will last forever..i wan everybody that curse us cant be together forever de have their bad dayz in life ..hehe...muackss..love u so much!!...

love u de por por...

take care..drink more water and remember eat bao bao ooo..love ya!!!

No comments: