Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Missing my gong gong so much~..

So long didnt meet my gong gong adi.hahax ..just 3 days only..miss him so much ad..hehex..=) blekx..now alone at home..sob sob..no ppl pei me..T_T..gong gong..my head so pain today while in school exam-ing.sob sob..feel like fainting..sob sob..hehe..i write the essays in the question paper..used up 30 mins to make it long..then copy back into the answer sheet..hahax..lolx..30 more mins to do so..so phew!!..hahax..lolx..gong..remember drink water arr..hehex..tis morning call bu dao u..i oso no mood actually..hahax..exam that time keep thinking of u..=( ..hehe..but think of our happy memories then happy back adi lor..i hope sunday can see u lor..=)..hehex..hope lor..heheh..miss u soo muchh!..how arr?mm..i wana hug u..i miss ur kiss and miss ur everything=) hehe..i hope gong gong be with me will have happiness orhx..!! hehe..=) i wan gong gong to be happy and the most happy guy in the world..hehe...we will last forever and ever~~..i just need u to be by my side support me and love me..care me..hehex..all i need is u .!!..hehehe..=)..gong ar..I LOVE U FOREVER !!..FOREVER FOREVER AND EVER..
URE REALLY MY TRUE LOVE ..NOW AND ALWAYS~!~..LOVE U!!

MUACKSS
love u de por por always support u mentally and physically..hehe
love u gong gong..
remember miss me orh~~..
muackssss

No comments: