Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy day

gong.muacks.s..so miss u now..hahax..=)..so happy today can see u..=) blekk..im soooo happy n so xinfu..my mom say i can go out once awhile but not everyweek..hahax..blekk.=) muackss..love u sooo muchieee.e.hehehe..wonder u reach home liao ma?hehehe=)..my dad likes u alot..haha..he keep defend u from my mom when my mom talk bad bout u..wakaka..so gud de daddy where to find..hahahax..=) muacks muacks muacksss....love u lot..hope today ure happy lor=)..hehe...wonder next week can i still meet u ?hehe..my ear sooo pain now...sob sob sob..=(..mm..muacksssss!!!! hehehe..mm..gong ar...hehehe..muackss....k lar..i wan go bath bath sin lorr..=)..muacks muacks muacksss..love u alot!!...love u!!!..remember write blog today!!..hehehe muackssss..love u.>!!

muacksss..gong..wo ai ni!!!

No comments: