Saturday, May 31, 2008

Love gong..Happy 31st may2008

GonG..i really very happy today..what i wished had come true..hehe..i hope to give u a sweet sweet kiss on our anniversary day..and today i had kissed u..haha..im so happy that u really came to find me after work..im so touched..muakss..love u gong..but i noe u work adi sure very tired..but still come n find me..really T_T touched.Gong ar..i love u very very very much u noe..today is the n most happiest day ever..=)muackss.hehe..i miss ur hug,kiss and everything..heh..especially ur lovely smile =) hehe..remember bring me back those bottles the next time u come oo..hehe..muackss..=)..hehe..wahh..today gong gong reached quite early thou..haha..really suprise that gong gong came..=)..hehe..i wont forget today de.i will always remember our most happy dayz.hehe...today u hug me n say u miss me..i really very very happy..hehe..i oso miss u very very much..althou chances for us to meet now will be less..but my love towards u will never fade and never change..all i need is u and only u..no other ppl that can replace u in my heart..ure forever number 1 in my heart..hehehe..=) muackss..gong r...hope everytime u eat the cookies u willl think of me..hehe..i will always miss u and love u no matter wat i do,where i am..haha..=P muacks muacksss =) i noe got 1 month more u work and then open shop..hehe..i will wish u all the best and support u..hehe..hope our love will never change oo.dun leave me alone...i cant lose u..today my gor ask me...worth anot i tou tou mo mo pakto with u?i answered him..ITS WORTH..COZ I REALLY LOVE MY GONG..IT WILL NEVER CHANGE..EVENTHOU MY PARENTS WANA BLOCK ME..I WONT GIVE UP ON U DE..I WILL PUT MY EFFORT AND LOVE + CARE TO BE WITH U..I WONT HURT U DE.!!!hehe..muackss..=) muacks...gong gong..ure really my true love..forever n ever de good laogong..u belonged to me forever de u know?hehe...hehehe..muackss..love u gong..k la..i go sleep lorr..hehe..i noe gong gong sleeping like a pig pig now.hehe..muackss..love u..good nite..take care ur mouth ooo =).hehehe....muackss...=) kekeke..love u forever n ever..til i die de day=) tata

love u forever gong..
por por will always love u!!!

No comments: