Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mua birthday 6-5-08

First of all,i wana thx to my gong gong ..he is the 1st one who wish me 12 am.hahax..so happy!!..=) that time i sleep adi..and he called me..i tot i was dreaming..but its real..hehex..my bday wish is to be with gong gong forever and ever in my life..never far apart!!..hehex..gong..i love u so much..hmm..today my bday..summore is my exam day..haha..i sure i will do my best in my exam..hope i can score well....sob sob..mm..gong gong have to work..so i will support gong gong de..hehe..although gong canot pei me..but gong pei me in da heart can ad..hehe..i feel very happy ad..=)..mUacks..gong..i really really wish my dreams would come true o..and my 2nd wish is to marry gong..hehex.=)..hope it will success..=P hehehx..maybe u think im dreaming..but im serious..i really do wana marry u..hehehx..=)..my lovely baobei~..=) ..now just wake up from sleep..hehex..wana call u soon lor..muacks.s..loooove u!!..=)hehehe..drink more water ok?see u on sunday ler..=) the pie is waiting for u..and ur barly too~..hahahx.=)..blekz..lolx..gong..i love u very very much~ now and forever..

forever love..
remember that ur por is waiting for u ..
ur por loves u no matter wat..
muacks..
just for my lovely gong..
i do..i love u...i swear~
muackss..
love ya!!..


nicole & gash forever love!!

No comments: