Tuesday, May 20, 2008

may 18th.


something bad had happen between me n baobei de relationship...but it doesnt effect us..we r strong and we can go thru these difficulties..i promised i wont leave my baobei so i wont ever ever leave him alone..although theres some blockage..but..it doesnt kill us..it wont stop us from continue to walk tis road..muackss..Gong..i love u so much and forever..Ok..today..20th may..a normal day for me..went to skol..had econs exam..paper 2 damn hard..forget all wat i had studied..sob..but at least still there is a 10 mark question that i wont ever forget..then after paper 2..recess..recess time keep talk with my friends..they say they will support watever i do and choose..mm..hehe..gong ar..my frens all also support me..i nt scared liao..hehe..muackss..love u so much gong.!!!..hehe..i just need u to be by my side forever and ever..now hor..in my room,behind that house keep blow the flute..so irritating..soooo noisy!!..aihxx...sienxxxx...gila zz!!!hehe..gong..i really miss u so much now..cant lose u..hehe..i need u always. =)..hehehx..gong gong ar..we will be together until we blow the last breath!!..hehehe..muackss...hehe..we together oso almost 2 months liao lor..=)..hehe..we will be a lovely couple foreverx =)..muacks..hehehe..gong gong ar...i love u!!..muackss.srry short blog..haha..cooz abit sleepy..ate the cough medicine liao..hehe..muackss..love u forever only..take care gong

muackss.
love u de porpor..

No comments: