Thursday, May 1, 2008

may 1st..

Today is a happy day for me..me and my baobei counted as 1 month anniversary adi..hehehx..today went out wif baobei..hehee..den went metro prima n eat lunch in hong kong restaurant..hehe..den after that,we went to baobei house..haha..wa...his house so big..and then his papa so scary..hehex..then we went to his room lor..hehe..den bla bla bla..blekk!!..mm..after that,around 5 pm we went back to my house..hehehe..we also went to the park n walk awhile..den we went for dinner at de pastry..hehex..den saw my bro gf..hahax..swt@@..after that we went home to my house..baobei say dunwan come in my house..hehe..but he obey me..he come in ..sorry baobei..muackssss..hehee..den after that we went to kitchen and bla bla bla..blekk..den after tat he bring me to see doctor...hehex..sob sob..mm..love u so much baobei..when im with u that time,i felt so happy and safe!!! hehehe..i wana hug u forever n ever...wont let u go away...gong,i will support u in ur work..hehe....gambateh...always think of me ok?i will be by ur side accompany no matter wat problem u r facing..muackssss..love u so much!!!...wo ai ni baobei !!!!!! ..forever love!!! WE R FOREVER DE !!!..hehehex....=P i will prove it to u de orh..i love u more than everything..ure part of my life..!! muackssss

work hard..love u..

No comments: