Tuesday, April 29, 2008

30th dayz~

Baobeii~..i love u so much~!..today im so happy..hehex..=)..thx ..~love u..hehe..well,today after skol,i cant wait to see my baobei..hehex..once i get home from skol,i called baobei and asked him to come my house n wait for me..hehex..my dad let u in=) so happy o~~^^ hehex..1st time and ure the 1st one who my dad let in..hahax..1st guy..blekxx..=)..=P..hehex..then after i bath,i gave gong my handmade "sweet memories" folio that contains our memories inside..=)..hehe.den around 2 something ,we went out and heading to one utama..hehex..once reach one utama,we kiss kiss in da carpark..inside the car..hahax.den after that we went to eat..duno wat to eat..we went shogun,then 3pm adi..there close d..so we decided to go to dragon-i..hehex..such an expensive meal~..gong..next time i treat u back =P..hehex..thx for ur meal today~..muackss..So delicious eating with u..hehex..=)..everytime i met u,at nite sure i cant sleep liao..coz too miss u..hehex..den after meal,we went to take pictures..hehex..took quite lotz of pics..den we decorate our pics..after decorating,saw my enemies in side the shop..So @@>.< omg..zzz..dunwan tok bout them..mm..den after taking pics,we went secret recipe and bought some cakes..den went to Big apple to buy some doughnuts=) ..hehex..Mm...after that..tired adi..around 5 pm,so we were heading back to my house..forget to buy the book@@ alah..sob sob..nvm..thursday we go buy 1st..=)..hehex..then oni go metro prima..xD.. =)..hehex....den reach my house adi,gong shy shy..hehex..den we went inside the kitchen..hahax..feed each other eat cake ..den tapao doughnuts back..hehex..den while eating cake,keep kissing..hahax..whole mouth oso chocolate liaox..hahax..=)..blekx..den chit chat ..around 6pm,gong wana go home play war liaox..so let him go back lor..hehex..after gong went back,i go ask my mommy thursday can go out anot..she say can..hahax..then i quickly go call my gong gong and tell him the good news lor..hahax..=)..blekx...muackzzz~=)..gong gong.!! miss u so much now..hehex....waiting for u now orhx..remember find me arhh...=)..blekxx..muaxxx..love u so much!..see u on thursday and saturday~..ehhex. =)..i support u !!..muacksss..!!

good nite ,sweet dreamx,and cover ur blanket + drink more water =)..hehex..love ya!!!..muacksss!!..tatazz


love,
poR

No comments: