Saturday, April 12, 2008

12th Aprilx..Pheww..

Hmm.So tired..just finish doing housework..haihz..wat to do..mom sick ad i have to ganti her place..hmm..yawn..jz now when baobei finish work,went home call me,i very happy de..i washed half of the toilet d then ran out listen to baobei call..Den..after chatting half way,baobei ask me go finish up my work 1st..then only he call me back..mm..i misscalled him lor after i finish,den he didnt choi me, ma cal his house lor..no ppl answer..den i call his hp..he say in toilet..den my hp only left 0.68 sen...den i heard some low credit sound bfor it cut off,i ma say byebyebyebyebye to baobei lor..den auto close liao..left 0.01 sen.den sms him say hp no credit d..den neh...close d..he no call me,i ma call his house again lor..he say hello,den no sound d..den keep dialing ppl's number..den i ma wait there n didnt close the phone yet,den i said hello,n he talked to me..denhe say wan call fren,i ma put down the phone let him call lor..den after that,i call again..his house.that time i so angry+ moody liaox lor..haihx..den i keep ohh,ahh,umm..den he oso no mood liao,he say he wan sleep..den i jz say "u like lor" ..den not long later,my mind keep thinking bout him..and i felt so sad + guilty that why must we argue over a small matter?cant we solve it ?den i called him back.he say he is typing blog..den i asked him to wait for me in msn lor..now chatting wif him liaox lor...

we apologize to each other then now ok liaox..hmmm..i oso felt happy adi coz both of us loving again..=)..i love u baobei!!..muackss...miss u so much lerh!!,,i need u !!..i cant live without u!!..=(..mm..now just chatting wif baobei,baobei tonite going out,must careful o!!=) if 2 late then dun nid go home ba..stay at fren house bah!..kk?muackss,,sorry for wat i did today baobei!!..yuen liang wo ba!!..muackss...wo ai ni 13 14!! forever love
everlasting!!..

-muacks baobei yee shen-

No comments: