Friday, April 4, 2008

LoVe neVer EnDing~

LAogong..sorry arhh..dun sad lar..i dun meant to make u sad de..i just scare that i will lose u..and i dun hope to lose u~=(..i wan u forever n ever..laogong..i oso wan meet u..hao ba,i think we will meet mid of april ..ok?muaxx..sorry made u sad..now i felt so guilty ler..sob sob..laogong ar..i miss u so much lerhx..=)..i know u love me very much but i still make u sad yesterday..really sorry for that..i promise u wont make u sad ever again~..ok?ehex.my most baobei de qing ai laogong ..wo ai ni yi bei zi!!...muackss=) ..Hehe..I dun mind waking u up every morning..=) hehex..coz ure my laogong mar..hehex..where will count wif u geh ler?hehex..im ur laopo mar ^_^ rite?~hehexx...hehe..scare 1 day i no call u ?hehex..i wont de..=) ..muackSs...i promise laogong,i will take care of laogong forever~..be laogong de best laopo..14 ai 13 ~..remember orhx.!!hahax..oh ya,yesterday my dad didnt ask me whose the guy who call me..but now (1.30pm) he asked me who is dat guy..hahax..i said ask oral de thing geh..hahax..lolzz..=) hehex..blekxx..hehex..so miss u now arh!!..cham ler..later got tuition tim.~..haihz..sure very sienx de lorhx..=( hahax..but nvm la..think of baobei then not sien leh lol..=) ni shi wo de baobei..yong yuan dou shi wo baobei orhx!! zhi dao ma?hehex..=) ..wo da ying ni,wo bu hui luan xiang liao..wo yeh hui ai je ni,ru guo ni zhen de bu yao wo,wo dou hui yong yuan dou ai ni yi ge ba liao..bu hui gai bian de ai qing..!! ..zhi dao ma laogong?! =)..muaxx..hehe..ai ni ai ni ai ni ai ni ai ni ai ni ai aiiii niiii~~.. =) ..hehex..i dun care watever happens,i will love u til the end of my life..i swear it again =)..muacksSss..=)..laogong arhx..today get my english paper back jor..hahax..so happy...i get 80 lerhx..hahax..i tot i will get around 60++ nia..coz i wrote the essay shorter than others..but others longer than mine oso get lower than me.i really @@ jor lor..cham mou~~..=( ..lolx..mm..hehehxx..muackss..now miss dear again..wan call baobei,but baobei working..nvm lorr..i dunwan call sin~=)..hehex..later only call lor..hope baobei will sms me orhx..=).hehex..the weather like wana rain again..haihx..everytime rain rain rain..hope tomolo no rain la..if rain,duno how to pray liaox..cham cham~..hehex..=) ..muackssss!!! baobeiiii~~~..wo zhen de hen ai hen ai hen ai ni!!..today is our 5th day couple,we still yet so happy together..hehehx..=) ..muackss..i will love u no matter how u treat me ~=)..hehex..im so happy to have u by my side..eventhough cant c u everyday,but you r always in my heart forever~~=)..hehex..lOl ..loVee uu~u..kekekexx!!Miss u orhx..

love u baobei~--

13..
14..

forever love=) always n forever~~

No comments: