Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dayzx in maLacca~~

MiSsing my baobei so much!!hehex..im in malacca today~..=) umm..~around 6.30 am we start moving to malacca.So Damn early..not enough sleep tim~..sob sob..coz yesterday(friday) my friend overnite at my house ..she came around 12 am.and around 3 am++ oni we sleep..n went back around 5 am ~~Swt..omg..hhax.~around 9 something am we reach malacca.den once reach malacca,we went for breakfast and start praying around 10 am.the sun is so damn hot and im still wearing all black..cham cham..that time me and my 2nd cousin most cham de..coz both of us are in black colourr~hahax..den we prayed my grandma and grandpa.after that heading to pray great grandpa and grandma.i justknew that my ancestors are from china de..hahax..=)..around 11.30 - 12 pm we finished praying and we heading to the coastal park apartment..we rest in da apartment whole day.and i smsed + call my baobei for quite long orhx..~den me and my bro keep talking sam si..hahax..talk half way adi..den tired,we sleep..hahax..sleep til around 6.30 pm..woke up by my dad ..den change n went to dinner..we ate sate celup at ong kim wee..den went to jonker street lolx..saw a couple...so hang fuk ler..~hehex..then after that ,my cousin s n parents wana have wan tan mee..so they went for supper..i just too bao so i jz sat down n drink water..after that we went back to apartment..we slept around 12 am.hahax..the end..love my baob ei so much!!

No comments: