Tuesday, April 1, 2008

sweet ba0bei gaSh~






Laogong,missing u again now orhx..=) ..hehe..keep write blog or..so many thing to write..hehex..(: i think this blog will up to the day i die..wakaka..MuacKs...hard to find a guy like my baobei..~i'll do anything just for my baobei~.ANYTHING that i can.i would ever sacrifice for him 2..itz just bcause i love him very much.Baobei,hope u know watever i do,its true from my heart.no lies..^_^ hehex..i hope i can make u become a xinfu guy=) ehex..just wan u to be happy wif me 4ever..anything that u not satisfied wif me,u must tell me ok?promise oh..~muaCksss~

15 more mins,baobei play game lorhx..then i go be zhu zhu for 1 hour..hehex..hope baobei can wake me up at 7pm orhx..hehex..ngek ngek..play game remember dun say badwordx oh baobei..canot yai yai arhx..=) hehex..blekxx=) ai ni ai dao she xin ta di =) hehex..ai ni yi wan nian~kekex

i hope baobei can come to my bday party orhx.hope to see euu there=) kekex..=) ..have to make it early,coz my bday is on weekday..so cham~=(..hehex..that time sure alot ppl de..cham cham~..hahax..bro fren got 20++ lolx..dad fren maybe 10..my family got 10..hahax..=) plus bro gf n cousin gf = 12..plus my bf=13 ..wahahax.. =) bluekxxx..=) ..waiting to see laogong so patiently..hehex..baobei foreverx!! =) ..blekx.. k lar..i better go back to msn chat wif baobei sin.later baobei gtg jor..hehex=)..
dun play game til forget to eat ur dinner orhx..=) ta ni pi gu de arkx..=) ..hehex..love u baobei ~..4ever love~~

muackSs...wo ai ni~

No comments: