Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Love My baobei deeper and deeper each dAyz..=)

We're so in love~=) .hmm.yesterday chat wif my baobei at 10 pm.He's so gud..he played game from 6-10 pm den after 10 pm ,he gave me own all his time=) .so happy n so sweet ler..=) yeah baobei...i really canot lose u de lor..hehex..i give u my address den u will come n see me quietly ar?scare scare nehx.=) ..muaxxx.hehex..yea..i wont lie u de orhx..=).im loyal to u only.=) u and only u~..muackSs..umm..today in school,my friend told me that a guy wana kao me.i told u on the phone adi jz now=) hehex..i didnt accept him orhx..=) ..coz i know i got a gud n lovely bao bei adi..i wont accept other ppl geh lorhx.=) bluekx..i only wana be wif u lerhx..how good if just the both of us live in dis world?hehex..blekx..can 2 yan sai gai ler..=) bluekk

umm..nw i think baobei is bz lor..coz no reply sms.=( ..nvm lor..working is important..=) hehex..i wont mind de orhx..as long as im still in baobei's heart=) ..hehex..ure really important and meaningful to me~=)hehex..love u muchx muchx..=)..hehe..today i dun have any tuitions..but my brother giving tuitions to my friendz..hehex..=) ..mmm..2.10 pm now..just sitting down here looking at baobei de pics..hehex..missing baobei very very very very very very much..my baobei very sweet de orhx..sweeter than honey orhx.!! =) kekex..

i think i had found my right true love.=) .i wont give up on u de!!I will love u no matter wat!!..=) ..no matter ure poor,rich,thin,fat or watever ,ure always belongs to me..forever & ever~ YOU ARE MINE! GYS & CPK foreverz!=)..ehex..blekx..ok ler..now i wana sms darling ad..see darling got reply me anot lerhx..hehex..if no reply then i wont kacau darling sin de lorhx..=) hehex..=) baobei bao bei~.wo zhen de hen ai hen ai hen ai hen ai hen ai hen ai hen aiiiiiii niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

GASH,I LOVE YOU~ 13 14 ^_^

No comments: