Monday, April 7, 2008

Muacks laoGong

Laogong~...mUacksS..hahax..now stomach still abit pain..dunno why orhx..sob sob..jz nw chat wif u on the phone got cry abit de..so gan dong lehz!..hahax..miss u so much now...=) now my baobei laogong eating..hahax......wah..nw continue bck my blog..jz now receive pics from my cousin lol..and my baobei had finished eating lorr..muaxxx~wo zhen de hen ai hen ai ni oh laogong..tis morning went to skol,and morning call my laogong..hehex..so early jiu call him adi..hehex..mm..then i went to skol at 7.15am..after skol,i came back n call laogong again..ehhex..he was bz working..blek..den around 2pm ,he finish work and brought the laptop to his bro for presentation..~he say traffic jam~mm den after that around 3pm i called him again,then we chat til 3.10 then i went to bath n tuition..hehex..that time miss him so much ler.cant concentrate at all~..hehexx~then after tuition,6pm lidat,jiu call my baobei keng gai..keng until my hp no credit then he call me back using home phone..hehex..we chat til around 8 pm..den he went for dinner..ahah..and im here typing blog..now im alone at home.nth to do..chating wif laogong,listening song..now my msn jam jor..duno wat happen!!!..arghh!!..cham cham cham!!!now missing baobei~..haihx..so scare 17th april..~haihxxx..sob sob..=(..muacks laogong~~

No comments: