Wednesday, April 2, 2008

ba0beiii 13



The guy above named gys .He is my lovely baobeii~The 1st time i knew him,i can feel that he is a friendly guy.I remembered when i sms him the 1st time,he is driving to his friend's house at nite.I made him nearly...lucky nth had happen~=) ..god bless =)..ehehe..that time he went to his friend house n discuss something,after that ,he played some game.While the day is reaching midnite,he went yam cha.and i sms+ called him.1st time call him,feel so shy.hahax.Den after the day,the next day,we smsed =) .den i expressed something to him.And he say slowly..hahax..=) guess wat i expressed lor..=) hahax..2 days later,we coupled.When the day he told me..aha.i was very happy,even cant sleep at nite=P hehex..that was the happiest day ever after.=).i think my life wouldn't be sad anymore with his appearence in my life.=) ..i just hope to have good & sweet memories wif my LoVely gaShz~ =P ,all i wan is happiness and say NO to sadness.i really appreciate our love alot~We had coupled for almost 3 days,without arguments~=P..are we sweet enough~?hehex..=) ..I Just love him with my whole heart,without regrets.i swore that i will love him til the day im gone from the world.i will only love u ,gash.

aS daY goes by,
my love towards u have gone deeper and deeper,
my love towards u,never fade,
it will sail til the end of the world,
as it sails,
it creates alot happy memories between us,
it will be n0 arguments between us,
in our relationship,there's a word named TRUST.

MUACKSSSSS

.I LOVE GASH!!

No comments: