Thursday, April 10, 2008

My love towards baobei!!

I wanna be with you in the world,
Just only You and me,
Will we be together forever?
It's fated by god,
Whatever happens,i wont dump you,
even you have any sickness nor anything bad happen,
I will love you for who you are~!
It's just because you lighted up my life,
lead me through a bright way to be in love,
It's quite a good thing ,
as you will love me forever too~.
even if,one day you don't want me,
I hope what i wrote here,will be our sweetest memory.
Forever & ever,
I miss you always...
You're my soulmate even when i die,I hope to be with you in another world,
Be my lover,be my soul,be my most respected boy ever.
I need you~1314.will last forever in our mind! Even when you're reading this book,you might either broke up with me or still with me,I just hope we are still together when you are reading this book!!

310308 Forever!!

I lOve u Baobei!!

No comments: