Sunday, April 20, 2008

My past life - now de life~

First of all ,to intro..im nicole here.juSt a 17 years old gal.Living a miserable life~ok.start from when i was 1 or 2 years old..i just remembered that my beloved grandpa had past away.Me and my bro was standing on the gate inside looking outside at the ambulance that sending my grandpa to hospital.We both cried loudly.We ignored everyone that talk to us..just sulking 2 by 2 there.But thats not the worst part..the worst part is my beloved grandma,she's the one who cant sleep everynite,cant eat and keep drop tears when she recall back her happy memories with my grandpa..and at my age around 3-6 ..one day,my mom and my grandma was arguing..i helped my grandma coz she was not wrong,and i was been slap by my mom.I get slap cause of that small matter.From that time i know that i am starting to hate my mom ..she never realise that she was also in a wrong.And kept scolding ppl around her.And i also remembered that when im around 9 years old,my dad went outstation,the whole family also followed...when i was in the car,havent even start to go to east coast,i told them and cried that i dunwana follow coz i miss my grandma,she cant follow because her leg had operated and cant walk.my dad pulled me in the house n caned me..he caned me 99..that was wat is in my heart,that i always remember and starting to hate him so much.when i was 7-12 years old..im an excellent student in primary school.i love to study.study very hard.Hmm..but when im around 11 years old,something bad had happen to my grandma,it was at nite.My family and I had went out and have dinner.When we was about to go,i asked my grandma do i need to tapau some food for her..she say yea..she wants her wan tan mee..So then,when we finished our dinner,we reached home.I ran upstair happily and saw her lying on the floor.I was so @@..i ran towards her n shoutin for help .my grandma eyes was rolling ..her body was cold,her leg freezed.My family quickly sent her to the hospital .That time i was at home.im not allowed to folllow to the hospital.Just wait for news at home.Then..around the next morning,i get to know that my grandma already past away because of massive heart attack.When i heard that news,i was shocked...my tears are rolling down to my cheek..Then my grandma had requested to be burried together with my grandpa,they're never far apart!..so we heading down to malacca..My grandma had 4 children.3 daughters and 1 son.but the son is damn **** de..he never cares bout my grandma after he had his freaking devil so called * the queen of chicken* that flirts around...Haihx..my grandma was damn sad to have this kind of son.she even wrote down when her son starts not giving her money.sigh..wat a fucking son..!!.hate that idiot.then after malacca,we prayed ,i ran to the coffin n look at my grandma's beautiful face.I will never forget how she treats me when im small..my grandma and pa loves me alot when im young.they protect me whenever i get bullied from my bro n cousins.they care me,loves me.I will never forget them!! Now bout my mom,she's a selfish n unreasonable person.she wants to get watever that she like without caring other ppls feeling.Watever she likes,she expect that others will like it too.~..but thats wrong..she doesnt care other ppls feeling.Haihx..Dunwana talk bout her..now my bro..sometimes hes a gud guy sometimes he's evil.he is good in keeping secrets...and a good listener..when he's bad,he will scold or bully u..sigh..everyone have their own character..but im happy to have tis bro.thx god.~Less but not least,i lived a sad life since i ever broke up with my 3rd ex.We
ve been together for quite long.mm..i never had a best friend since i have been betrayed once..i had the punishment.I swear i will not have any best friends anymore.that i can tell secrets.mm.Til the year 2008,march 29th,i knew a guy from friendster,named gan yee shen.i Had one feeling that i can be with him if he accepts me.i tried my very best to tell him my feeling.Til once i really told him.he said its too fast,then he said need time to think and will let me know his answer.so i waited happily.no matter wat answer i oso will accept it.Til 31st march.i asked him whether i can have the answer anot.he say can.but have to wait at nite.so i waited til the nite at 9 pm.he called me n gave me his answer.i was happy to hear that the answer is YES.i cant sleep that nite.was just thinking that im too happy to have him.i had the feeling that we both can be together forever de!!..hmm..that nite i was happy.but after 2-3 days i started to have negative thinking that whether he will mind that im fat anot ler..mm..we had promised to meet on the 17th march....mm..on the 17th march,i met him.he gave me his answer again, he said he accept me.that time i was happy but i asked him why he wants me.then he said he loves me.i was really happy that time.on the 17th i had a sweet time with him.he fetch me home from school.then in da room,we really talked alot.den had dinner.til 9pm he left me house.after the 17th day,i realy didnt think negative adi..i have back some confidence..from that time onwards,i swore that i will be his laopo forever and ever.til the end of my last breath.!!!..i really love gash so much~..nothing is more important than him in my life!!..i really dunwana lose u!!..muacksSS..he brights up my life again n gave me the confidence again to be in love agaiN~..muackss..i appreciate him alot!!..hehex..thx lougong!!muackss..ure the best lougong in my heart and my true love!!..=) ..mm..and the last part that i wana mention is i hope to go around the world with my lougong to make his dreams come true!!..we both sure can success it~!hehe..trust me n trust urself.we will be TOGETHER FOREVER!!..NeVER ending!! muacksss...loveu much baobei~!!

No comments: