Saturday, April 26, 2008

Baobei...This is truthfully from my hEart..

Today is our 27th day of couple..hehe..i felt so happy ..when im with him,i really felt safe.=)i never regret being with my baobei coz i really get my happiness together with him.Although we argue sometimes,but its just a small matter.No big deal.that wont separate us..ok?hehe..no matter wat,i wont ever say break up this word =) ..ure my love forever.i wan u and only u.Baobei,promise me dun ever say break up tis word ok?hehex..muackss..Although we stay far apart,but location wont separate us thou.Hehe..that wont block us from being together.i wont ever wana apart with u.hehe..i wana be with u for the rest of my life.hehe.muackss..I hope u r by my side now,hugging u and kissing u.everytime u come and wait for me in school,im so happy when i saw u..i really wana hug u tite tite n not letting u out from my arms..i need u baobei!!..i really need u,dun leave me,pls dun..i love u!~Every moment when im having meals with u,when i looked into ur eyes,i can feel that ure happy..hehex..muaxx...love u baobei!!!..muax muax muax..nite continue again..now go bath sin..


to be continued.....

No comments: