Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sweet and hAppy daYz..^_^







Today,went tuition and sms wif my baobei (it was jz a calling name at 1st) .Cause im in love with him.Umm..den 4pm i went tuition til 6pm.when i came home,i saw his sms..den we sms til the nite =) hehe..and 9 pm..we had some agreement..hehe..If wana noe,ask my baobeii lorr..=) blekx..

we coupled on 31st march o8 and im so happy today.I really cant sleep today..hehe..too happy jor =) .and i oso cant imagine that he will accept me as his gf.=) really love him alot =) ..hehex..love him til de end of my lyfe!!..cant live without him..~realli need him to be my other half that can accompany me til the end of my life =)Thx god for giving me a gud bf =) really appreciate him alot orhx!! hehex

Felt so hangfuk being wif him.Just only 1 day couple adi so sweet..i think we will be sweeter when we r old =)..hehe..i hope our relation can sail til the end of my life..really love him alot~i need him to be by my side =) now n ForeveRx! 31o3o8 foreverx oh baobeii~~never regret knowing u in my life (: ..wo ai ni orh 13 14 ~

wo men de ai qing bu hui bian de!,
you yi tian,wo xi wang ni ke yi zhuo wo laogong,
wo hui ai je ni,
ai dao lao,
bu hui fang qi ni,
yuan liang ni ru guo ni dui bu qi wo,
zhi ying wei wo hen ai hen ai ni.

laogong,Wo ai ni~ zhuo wo laogong 1314 hao ma?=) mwahxxx

No comments: